Friday 6 January 2012

New Year's Post #3 - Tokyo Encounters.

**Videos within. Apologies for the loud music and the shouting. You have been warned.**

So in my first New Year's post, I mentioned this gentleman:



As I said, he was probably coming out of an enkai and ended up joining us in a bar. To this day, we don't know whether his name was Rob (which is what Melania and I heard), Nob (which is what Steve heard), or Nobu (which is what Melania and I deduced from what Steve heard). For the time being, though, let's just call him Rob.



An epic bromance developed between Rob and Steve. One of them taught a secret handshake to the other. Rob taught us how to roar at the ceiling, and his special tai-chi/para-para style of dancing.



Between the four of us, we managed to get people on the street dancing as well. It was a pretty awesome evening XD

No comments:

Post a Comment